Saturday, February 4, 2012

Birthday Card/Challenge

Oops, I messed this Challenge up.  I forgot to use Orange on my card.  So, I had to withdrew my card.  Oh well, better luck next time.  I hate it when I dont follow directions.  Sorry!

Hey Crafty Friends,

I here today to share a card I made for the Myscraproom.ning.com challenge.  I had to make a birthday card for my hubby's Dad so this was a great opportunity to do it.

Here is my card:
Check out the challenge at myscraproom.ning.com.  Gina (aka Scrappinology) is have weekly challenges on her site.  She is always giveaway an Awesome EK Success punch this week.  She will pick a name through Random.org for the winner.  There are some awesome cards this week for this Challenge.  Good Luck, everyone! 

I used the Bobunny Paper that I got from AcMoore like I mentioned yesterday.  I used a border punch from Fiskars.  I used my deckle spellbinder dies for the sentiment.  I also used buttons, sheer ribbon and twine for the bow. 

Thanks everyone for stopping by today.  Have a Great weekend.

Take care, Hugs!

Friday

3 comments:

Uniquely Ella said...

Beautiful card you made for Gina's challenge. I love all the layers and the brown and blue is perfect.
xxx
Marlene

Nancy said...

Your card is really wonderful, Friday! I hope you win! :o)

Linda said...

I really like this combo of colors for a masculine card! Great job!