Thursday, December 22, 2011

Bday Gift Card Holder


Hey Crafty Friends, here I go again.  I don't know why when I'm hooked on something I'm just a creating fool.  Here is another Kathy Orta's gift card holder I created for My hubby's Niece.  Her birthday is next week and we always give her a gift card to her favorite clothing store.  So, I had to make another one.   Her favorite color is blue and I really dug into my stash of many papers and this is all had to work with.  I have a ton of pink papers and hardly any blue.  I have a lot of vintage paper but that wouldn't go with this purpose.  Anyway, I changed it a little instead of punching out circles for the closure I use buttons and bling.  I really like this better because i don't have to fuss with and eyelet setter.  I hope you all like.

Thanks for stopping by and taking a peak.  Take Care!

Hugs, Friday

1 comment:

Nancy said...

It looks really great! I think the buttons and bling are a great idea...and so pretty! So, I take it this is another one of those addicting projects? lol Mine is going to have to wait until after Christmas! Have a great day, my friend!...Nancy :o)