Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Rolodex Swap

Hi Everyone, I thought I would share the beginnings of my Rolodex I making for a swap that I'm in with Yvonne (Scrapbliss) and Yvette (theDailyscrapper).  I had some time this week to work on them and I thought I would give them a little peek. hehe!!  Here it is all covered with paper:


I used the Lace and Linen Paper Pack from DCWV.  I just love this pack because it has my two favorite colors Pink and Brown.  So, the front of the Rolodex will have the brown and the back with have the pink.  I can't wait to put things that I love this year.   I hope you, ladies got some ideas on how to do yours (Yvonne and Yvette).  Can't wait to swap.

I wish everyone a great Tuesday and thanks for stopping by.  Take Care!

Hugs, Friday

3 comments:

Nancy said...

Such pretty papers! Can't wait to see them all finished! I actually have that Sizzix die but I haven't used it yet because I don't have a Rolodex to put them in! haha I know, it's a little bit backwards! Happy Tuesday to you too! :o)

Tfriday said...

me neither, but I will now. I just finished them and I can't wait to share them with you. TFV... Hugs!!

Regina Friedman said...

I have that die and have never used it Friday. I have a cute Rolodex holder too that I bought at a Scrapbook Convention I went to a couple of years ago. I think I'll dig it out and alter it and make some to put in it. You've inspired me! Thank you!

Regina