Friday, October 21, 2011

Halloween 2011

Hi Everyone!!  Happy Friday!  Can you believe it?  I have done 5 posts in a row.  I'm so proud of myself but don't expect it for long.  I won't last long...  I must of found my mojo somewhere along the way. LOL!!  Anyway, I am working on my Halloween cards for this year and I wanted to show you all.  I think I have a winner but I also think it's missing something, maybe you guys can let me know if I need something extra or not, OK?  Here is my card so far:


Ok, I used regular White Cardstock from my stash to make this scene.  I mounted it with purple and orange cardstock.  I cased this idea from two cards I seen on Splitcoaststampers.  I'm so sorry I can't remember their names but I'll try to post them on here when I do.  I had an Inkadinkado stamp of the witch.  I punched out a post-it note circle to mask the moon. Used my SU Ink pads with a finger dobber (pumpkin spice and lavender lace).  Then I used my Distress Ink - Black soot to make it all ere.  I love how this turned out.  I finally used my Martha Stewart edge punch - gate.  Lastly, I used my Lovely as a Tree stamp set from SU for the background. 

So, Do you guys think I need to add anything to it?  Let me know.

Thanks for stopping by and checking it out.  Have a great day and a wonderful weekend.

Take care, Friday

6 comments:

Nancy said...

Woohoo for 5 days in a row Friday!! I am proud of you too! Yay for finding your mojo and yay for the creativity of this card...and I don't even like halloween cards! lol You did a fabulous job on this one! I love the moon and the trees! The fence is just perfect and so are all the fabulous colors! I don't think it needs a thing...unless you spritz it with something to give it some shimmer! Very nice job! See you here tomorrow! haha

Yvette said...

Oh my... Some one is on a roll. 5 days! Your card is perfect. It's so ere just the way it is. I love that punch for the fence. I say... No need to add. :-)
Xoxo
Yvette

Cheryl Valadez said...

WOW! 5 days?! You're a card making machine...LOL! Very impressive :) I love this little witchy scene! The colors are perfect and that wrought iron fence border finishes it off perfectly ;D Hugz, Cheryl

Regina Friedman said...

I love your card Friday! Awesome Halloweennie feel...lol. I still haven't used my punch like that. The only thing I would add is probably a little black diamond or black soot distress stickles to the gate. But that's only because I'm addicted to stickles. So funny huh???

Regina

Unknown said...

Oh I LOVE Halloween and your card is perfect! It looks nice and gloomy, just the way I like it ;-) Thanks for visiting my blog and your sweet comment. Have a lovely day, greetz from the Netherlands, Ira

CraftySil said...

What a perfect spooky card for Halloween....Hey Friday, sorry I've been MIA, I like you have found a bit of my mojo too, and it's been great having to be back in the bloggy world...thanks for stopping by my blog!