Tuesday, October 4, 2011

8th Anniversary

     Hi Everyone, I hope you all had a great weekend.  Do any of you ever have one of those days when you just totally forget your anniversary?  I didn't forget my anniversary per say, I just forgot to make a card for my hubby.  Yikes!!  So, I after I picked up my kids from school I made a quick card for him.  It's been 8 long years... Just Kidding... We are happy as can be.  He is my biggest fan and my hero.  Happy Anniversary, Hun!! 
     So, today I had errands galore, when I drove by my nearest Tuesday Morning.  I thought, hey, I'll just stop for a peek and see what they have new.  Well, I stumbled across paper packs from Colorbok.  They were only $1.99 ea  for 20 sheets of papers, a sheet of stickers and cutouts.  What a deal!!  So, I bought two packs.  LOL... You never know when you will come across that deal again.  I know I'm terrible. hehe!!

Supplies:
Black and Ivory cardstock from my stash
Colobok pattern papers
Heart, mini hearts, label punches from SU
EK Success punch
Cuttlebug embossing folder:  Swirls

Thanks everyone for stopping by and check it out.  Have a great day...

Hugs, Friday

4 comments:

Nancy said...

Well...Happy 8th Anniversary to you!! How wonderful that you got yourself a couple of fun gifts as well! Maybe your sweet husband forgot your anniversary as much as you did, and he'll appreciate your thoughtfulness more than you already do! lol Hope you have a fun evening together! Your card is really great! I love all the swirly hears...yet it has a great masculine feel to it! I sure do tend to ramble on here! :o)

Regina Friedman said...

Woot Woot...Happy Anniversary Friday! You know you love that man...lol...especially since he supports your craft. Your card is adorable. Nice masculine colors. Did you stamp happy anniversary with those single stamps? If so, your good! Enjoy your day!

Regina

Tfriday said...

Thanks, Regina. I do love him so... LOL... No, I'm not that good. I had it out just in case. I always have more than I need to craft. LOL... Thanks...

Nancy said...

Thanks for your sweet comment Friday! I couldn't find an email address for you, so I thought I'd leave the answer to your question here. The pink flowers and the bird were all stamped and then fussy cut. The yellow flowers behind the pink ones were punched with the Martha Stewart Cosmos punch. Thanks so much for your interest! :o)