Monday, September 26, 2011

September Tag Swap

     Hi Everyone!  It's been so long since my last post.  I have been so busy with my kids school it's ridiculous but I'm back with a new post on something I've been working on.  It's one of many that I have on my plate this month.  I want to share my tags for Carlene's September Tag Swap that she is hosting on her Blog at Pinkscrapper99.  Thanks Carlene for including me in this swap.  I had a blast making them and I hope the ladies in my group will like them too.  



     These tags are fun to make and I can't wait to get the other tags.

Supplies:
Medium and Light weight Chipboard
Bazzil Cardstock
Sizzix Treat Bag Die
Ribbon and Lace from my stash
Bats and pumpkin confetti and bling from Target
Inkadinkado stamp and pattern paper from Joann's
Fibers from Teriberi (Thanks Teri)
7gypsies tape

Thanks everyone for stopping by everyone.  I hope you had a great weekend and a great Monday.

Take Care,
Friday

3 comments:

Nancy said...

Friday!! That's AMAZING!! I've never seen an easel tag before! I love it...and I know all the ladies will too! YAY for you and your creative self! :o)

Regina Friedman said...

Finally Friday...I've been waiting...lol... and it worth it! Love your tag...awesome. How fun!

Regina

Yvette said...

Great card. I've never seen an easel tag and I love it. Lol
Hugs ~Yvette