Monday, June 6, 2011

Robot Birthday Card

Hey Everyone!  I hope you all had an Enjoyable weekend.  We had a pleasant one here on the east coast.  We have been getting really humid and hot weather here so it was so nice to get some day with low humidity. I'm here today to share a card I had made for my son's friend's birthday yesterday.  Take a peek!

Very easy but out of this world kind of card.  lol... I know... I couldn't help it.  I used a stamp set from recollections using the robot.  The stars on the blue cardstock are from an old SU mini background set.  The stars on the red cardstock is from the recollections stamps set.  The happy birthday greeting is from the SU set as well.  Colored the robot with sharpies since I don't have much copics yet.  lol...  I lastly used a SU label punch. 

Thanks everyone for stopping by and taking a look.  I have a Great week.

Hugs, Friday

1 comment:

Nancy said...

So cute! Did you make the envelope too? This has to be the perfect boy card! I love the colors! :o)