Saturday, May 7, 2011

An Altered Bottle

Hi Ladies, I hope you are all having an awesome National Scrapbook Day!!  I wanted to share an altered bottle I made on Thursday but I wanted to wait until the person I made it for received it in the mail.  This was my first try at altering a bottle and I'm hooked.  Here are some pictures...




I couldn't find those bottles that Bona (Keeponscrappin) showed in one of her videos but I did find these bottles at a Michaels near me.  It's about 7 inches tall and about an 1-1/2 wide.  I used some lace that I used at a GM class last year...  Which went perfectly with the bottle.  I used some Recollection sprig that I got on sale. Some cream trim and some string pearls.  Then I added some bling to it as well.  I hope you all like it and I hope she likes it too.  I have done a video on it if you want more detail on my youtube channel above. 

Thanks for stopping by... Have a Great Saturday!!

Hugs, Friday

2 comments:

Nancy said...

So pretty! I'll have to watch the video too! You did the tutorial before your friend could even ask you! lol I love how you send these treasures off and I watch to see if I find out who gets them. So far I have! Thanks for sharing another lovely project!...Nancy :o)

**CrEaTiNgWiThAlOhA** said...

Wow i heart your bottle....so shabby chic....TFS..hugs liann