Tuesday, May 31, 2011

2011 High School Graduation Card

Hi Everyone!  I hope you all enjoyed your Memorial Day celebrations.  I did!  We met up with some good friends for dinner but that's not all we did.  We also cooked out on the grill and ate some burgers and pasta salad for lunch.  YUMMMO!!

Today I wanted to share with you all a Graduation Card I made for my hubby's niece.  Their school colors are Orange and Black.  I had made a similar card last year but it was for his nephew.  So, I had made this one a little bit feminine with the doily border punch from SU...

Here are the supplies I used:
Paper:  Black, Orange, White Cardstock from DCWV
Punches/Die: SU Doily border punch, Spellbinders labels
Misc:  Half back pearls, copics (orange), sharpie pens, popup dots

Thanks for stopping by and I will have Tag to share tomorrow.

Hugs, Friday

1 comment:

Nancy said...

It's a wonderful grad card Friday! I love the feminine touches on it! I look forward to seeing your tag!...Nancy :o)