Hey Everyone, I'm very honored to be selected to receive this award from Jess at http://kawaiislandgurl72.blogspot.com/ Thanks Jess.
Here are 8 random facts about little old me. Enjoy!
1. My home town is Hawaii. I have lived there until I was in my late 20s. Then, I had moved from Hawaii in the late 90's for something different. Don't ask me why I moved to Maryland. I had a friend to live with until I could find a place of my own. That's when I meet my hubby.
2. I'm the youngest of 3 kids and so is my hubby. Coinsidence. lol
3. I have only been a scrapbooker since 2000 but I have expanded into other paper crafting such as card making, mini albums, and charms just to name a few. It keeps expanding everyday...
4. My name "Friday" is not my real name. LOL. Really it's not. JK... My real name is Tereese. It's really a nickname from a good friend. My last name use to be Viernes so that's where Friday came from since Viernes is Friday in Spanish. So, that's my story on my name that I use on Youtube and on here.
5. My ethnic background is a total mut. That's what we call a mixed ethnic in Hawaii. I'm part Filipino, Korean, Portuguese, Irish, a tiny bit of Hawaiian, and some others I don't remember. LOL... My hubby is irish/english. Yeah, he is a white boy... lol
6. I have two beautiful children, one boy and one girl. I'm totally blessed.
7. I used to collect cherish teddies and beanie baby bears. Yes, you read it right. I have a ton of those beanie bears in our storage unit. I need to get rid of them but I can't find the strength. lol... The cherish teddies are ceramic figurines. Oh, another thing I use to collect was Boyd Bears plush. I absolute love them. Well, Bears in general.
8. I want to confess that I'm a scrapbook hoarder. Paper, bling, punches, dies, etc... I hoard them all. Whew, I just wanted to write that out.
I'm passing this award to 3 wonderful ladies:
Ladies please share 8 random facts about you... Hugs.
Thanks, Jess for this award. I really appreciate it.
Thanks everyone for stopping by...