Monday, March 7, 2011

Spring Fever is in the Air!

Good Morning, Everyone! Baseball fever that is. LOL.  My hubby's uncle's birthday is this month and he absolutely loves baseball.  Well, so does my hubby.  They are bostonians and they LOVE the Boston Red Sox.  They go down to Fort Myers, FL. every year to see them practice and to get away from the cold.  Great Idea right!  I had made a special card just for him like I do every year.  I wish I had more copics but I just used my bic markers to color the image.  I hope to get more soon so I can color more images for you all.  Here is the picture. Enjoy.

I hope you all like my card.  Just a simple one.  Using papers in my stash.  This is an image from a Fiskars stamp set.  I thought this was pretty cool to use.  I also used some vintage photo and walnut stain distress ink to distress the image.  I can't wait to get more copics so I can color more images. 

I hope you all are having a Great Monday!  Have a great week too.

Thanks for stopping by ...

Hugs, Friday

No comments: