Monday, March 28, 2011

A Pansy Lateness!!

Hi Everyone...  I know I promised some pictures of some pansies I took while we were in DC but my computer had some virus' that I had to clean up on my computer.  So, I hope this works...  Here are some pansies I took some pics of and I wanted to share them with you.  Sorry it's late.  I will have another post today about our Trip to the Circus in DC. 

Enjoy the pictures:



I hope you all like these pictures.  I know it's not cards or scrappy stuff... So I hope you like them anyway.  Which ones are your favs?  My favs are the purple ones. 

Thanks everyone for stopping by today... Have a fab Monday...

Hugs, Friday

2 comments:

Nancy said...

They're gorgeous! Thanks so much for sharing! The purple ones are my favorites too. Your second photo is absolutely perfect! I can't wait to see them in my garden! They say we're getting more snow today so I think it might be a while yet! lol...Nancy :o)

~* steph :) *~ said...

very pretty, friday! love the purples ones too. thanks for sharing them with us. i wish you a lovely week!!! *hugs* steph :)