Thursday, February 10, 2011

Sending all our LOVE!!




Hello Everyone!  Boy, this week is going fast... I thought I would have time to post everyday but NOT!!!  Sorry...  Well, I wanted to share some things my kids are making for their teachers and friends for school next week.  I did this last year for my Daughter's Teachers when she was in prek and I had to do it again.  She is now in Kindergarten and my son is in prek.  And yes, they do have 5 teachers (2 for my son's class, and 2 for my daughter's class).  The extra mailbox is for the School's Director...  I think she will be surprised.  Well, I hope so anyway... lol... 

I bought the mailboxes at my local Target store.  Used some papers I bought last year at Target...Used alot of the embellishments I bought last year and the key and heart locket are from Michaels this year.  I thought they were so cute.  They will be making cards to go with the mailboxes today.  BTW, they decorate these by themselves not me.  Well, I help with the paper... lol.

I hope to post those cards sometime today.  Have a great Thursday, everyone!!

Thanks for stopping by...

Hugs, Friday

1 comment:

Ruth said...

oh these are so cute!