Saturday, February 19, 2011

Rosette Flowers!

OK, ladies, How many of you wish you can own the Tim Holtz Rosette Die?  ME!!!!  Well, I think many of you do but I don't.  And some of you probably know about this already but I just got the Martha Stewart Score board to make my flowers... Yes, I know I just got one.  I had a AcMoore gift card from my friend Lisa and I use it to get my little hands on it.  THANKS, Lisa!!  So, today I have been going crazy making these rosettes and I just love them.  They are so simple to make and you don't have to have the die to have the same look.  Here are a couple of pictures for you... I hope you all like...



I hope everyone is having a Fabulous Saturday so far... Thanks for stopping by... I would love to hear what you all think. 

Hugs, Friday

3 comments:

Nancy said...

Very pretty, Friday! I love the variety of centers! I just made my first one for my latest challenge page...also using my scoreboard! Totally addicting, right?...Nancy :o)

~* steph :) *~ said...

pretty rosettes, friday! love the ones with the printed DP, super fab! what wonderful centers! thanks for sharing and have a wonderful weekend! *hugs* steph :)

ScrapChica said...

LOOOOOOVVVVEEEEEE your rosettes Friday! They are Simmply Beautiful! :) I still have to try that myself. Big Hugs!