Saturday, January 1, 2011

Xmas Altered Gifts

Hi everyone,  I hope everyone had a great time ringing in the New Year.  It was pretty uneventful here. lol... Just went out dinner with the family and then had a quiet evening with my hubby while watching the ball drop on TV... 

Well, I wanted to show some altered notebooks for my friends that I scrapbook with.  They didn't want to do a gift exchange but I had to make something for them.  I hope they like.  Here are some pictures to share. 





Thanks everyone for stopping my blog and leaving great comments.  I so appreciate each and every one of them.  I hope to created more cards this year.  That's all I can do for this year since we are in the process of doing improvements to our house and hopefully moving sometime this year.  So, wish us luck... 

Hugs, Friday

No comments: