Thursday, December 16, 2010

My Xmas Gift from My Sis!

Hi everyone, I know I haven't posted in awhile but it's been extreme busy here.  Shopping, shopping and more shopping.  It's crazy... lol...

I have been working on some projects for friends and myself but they are not completed yet.  I will share them as soon as I finish them.  OK... lol

I do want to share a gift from my Sister in Hawaii.  Yes, I already opened it. hehe!!  It wasn't wrapped so I opened it and totally screamed.  My sister knows me all too well.  LOL!!  So, here is a picture of the wonderful goodies she gave me for xmas.  THANKS A BUNCH, Sis... LOVE YA!!

Thanks everyone for stopping by and taking a peak.  Hopefully my next post will be of the projects I mentioned above. 

Hugs, Friday

2 comments:

~* steph :) *~ said...

awesome goodies from your sis! so cute!! have fun playing with your new goodies :)! *hugs* steph :)

Regina Friedman said...

How sweet of her! Enjoy your goodies Friday! TFS

Regina