Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Lace Flowers!!

Hi everyone, I thought I would share a picture of some flowers I have been working on lately.  I bought some really cheap lace at ACMoore the other day and i wanted to try out these lace flowers for a project I have been working on for a while now.  It's an Acrylic Album for my daughter and these flowers would really go well with the look of the mini.  I used some of my older flowers like the wire ribbon flower, ribbon flower, and mini paper flowers.  Take a looksie... LOL...

I wanted to add some other centers to them but that will be for another post. hehe!!  Thanks for stopping by and taking a peak.  Hope everyone is have a great week so far.  It's hump day you know and tomorrow is a Holiday.  Yay!!

Hugs, Friday

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Those are too cute! I've been working on stick pins and my next project will be flowers!

Regina Friedman said...

Oh what pretty flowers Friday! Can't wait to see your mini! I haven't worked with an acrylic album before. I have an Anna Griffin one.
So excited today is a holiday. We are going on a tour of my husbands new office!