Saturday, October 9, 2010

PUMPKIN PATCH!

Hi Everyone, I just love this time of year.  When the leaves change colors, the air is brisk, and the plump pumpkins.  We have made it a tradition here in our family to go to a local farm and pick pumpkins.  It's so much fun and what a perfect day for it.  It was tons of fun to pick pumpkins, go on a hayride, paint ceramic animals, pony rides, and corn maze.  I wish it was fall all year round.  So, that's what we did today.  Here is a picture of the pumpkins my kids and hubby picked out.  Enjoy...  Have a great Weekend, Everyone!!  Hugs, Friday

1 comment:

Regina Friedman said...

How fun Friday! I can't wait to take the kids to the Pumpkin Patch. I love fall too! I went to Jo-Anns today and picked up two bags of the Pine Cones that smell like Cinnamon. I love the way they smell even if it's in the 90's and still feels like summer...lol.

Regina