Monday, September 20, 2010

Tim's Compendium of Curiosities!!

Hey Everyone, I just wanted to share what I got in the mail today.  I thought of doing a video but I decided not to and just post it instead.  I know that this has been out and everyone has one but I didn't and I have been wanting one eversince he released earlier this year.  Well, HSN had the Timster on and I caved at the chance to get his book and some grungeboard.  Who doesn't love grungeboard, Right!!  Yes, he didn't sign it but I hope one day I will go to one of his classes and he could sign it then.  Yeah Right, Like that's going to happen.  I tried!!  LOL!!  Anyway, I couldn't pass up the price on HSN so it's here and it's FABULOUS.  If you don't have one you should get it when you get the chance.  I love it and I can't wait to try some of the techniques he has listed.  Thanks Everyone for stopping by and I hope you all had a Great weekend and a wonderful week ahead.  Hugs, Friday

4 comments:

~* steph :) *~ said...

ohmygosh friday, i am so debating whether to buy this book! i really want it, but, hehe...i really want too many things ;p'. tell me how you like it...should i get one? tee hee. have a great day! *hugs* steph :)

Unknown said...

I love mine! I ordered it from him and he signed mine! (sorry I had to brag...I know you are thinking shut up DM!) I can't wait to try some new techniques as well!

Pigott Clan said...

fun!!! haha how did I not even know this existed till now, I swear I live in the scrap-world dark ages hahah!! Can't wait to see what you create with the techniques!!

Regina Friedman said...

Yay!!! You received it! You should definitely try to meet him Friday! He's amazing and funny. Enjoy your goodies!

Regina