Thursday, September 23, 2010

A Sweet Thank You!!

Hi Everyone, I thought I would post this thank you from a new friend of mine and her name is Rica at http://scrapswithme.blogspot.com/.  Check blog out.  She had asked a favor from me to get her some of those Michaels' stamps and keys.  I was more than happily to get them for her and she gave me a fabulous thank you gift.  She made me this beautiful card.  I absolutely love it.  Thank you so much, Rica.  I appreciate it.  Thanks everyone for stopping by blog and continue to have a great week.  Hugs, Friday
Please check out my video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ELQxV9svvlE to see the rest of all the wonderful goodies she sent me. 

2 comments:

Regina Friedman said...

Enjoy your card Friday! Those stamps and keys are so adorable! I picked them up just in time because they are all gone at Michael's.

Regina

Uniquely Ella said...

Rica rock, how great you have one of her beutiful pieces. Thank you Friday for all the sweet comments you always leave me. You're great!
xxx
Marlene