Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Practicing with Copics

Hi everyone, hope you week is going well.  Here are some images I just colored and I love it.  It's so much fun and I can't stop.  Well, just for a second. LOL!!  This little girl is so cute from Hero Arts.  This stamp set is from Sending Smiles (CL444). I used the techniques I learned from the class I went to. So, now I figure I need MORE markers. LOL!!  Oh boy, here I go.  My birthday is coming soon and I suspect I will be making an order real soon.  Thanks everyone for stopping by.  Let me know what you all think.  Take Care...  Enjoy the rest of the week.  Hugs, Friday

3 comments:

Beebeebabs said...

Sooo cute tfs!!!

Regina Friedman said...

You did a great job with the colors Friday! Cute stamp!

Kay said...

Hey girl great job with your Copic coloring! Thanks for leaving some love on my blog and for your support, I truly appreciate it! Hugs, Kay