Sunday, August 8, 2010

CRAZY FOR COPICS CLASS

Hello Everyone!!  I hope your weekend is going well...  I just want to let everyone know that I'm going to a copic class to learn how to use these popular markers.  I'm a type to try out product before I buy them (especially expensive ones) so a local stamp store near me is having a beginner class.  We will be making 4 cards uses these markers.  I'm really excited to take this class.  I have seen some amazing coloring from a lot of talented ladies on youtube.  I can't wait to try this out and I hope I get the bug too. LOL!!  I will post and upload a video and show the cards we create.  So stay tuned and wish me luck.  Thanks for stopping by.  Hugs, Friday

1 comment:

**CrEaTiNgWiThAlOhA** said...

have fun you will i heart copics as much as I do HAHA