Monday, June 21, 2010

Vintage Father's Day Paperbag Mini, YAY!!

Hi everyone, I wanted to share some pictures of a paperbag mini I made for friend on Youtube.  Her name is Linda at ScrapChica on youtube.  I have been following her since last year and I wanted to do a swap with her and this is what we discussed and decided to do for one another.  This was due on the 11th of June but we both had challenges with this mini believe it or not.  So, we pushed it out a bit so we can work on it more.  I have finally finished my mini for her and I'm quite pleased with it.  I love it actually.  It turned out great.  I just did a video on it and she is very pleased too.  So, I'm so glad she likes it.  Here are the pictures:

I will upload more pictures tomorrow.  Thanks for stopping by.  Hugs, Friday!!

No comments: