Wednesday, December 9, 2009

RAK From Marlene!!!!





Hi Everyone, I thought I would show you what I got in the mail yesterday.  It is from a Super Sweet lady and her name is Marlene.  She wanted to send me a little something to thank me for being the first person to comment on your YouTube Channel.  Well, I was pleasantly surprised when I got a huge box delivered to my door.  I wasn't expecting this at all.  I so appreciate her generousity.  Thanks you so much, Marlene. 

You know I'm so surprise from everyone's kindness here in the Scrapbooking Community.  Words can't explain it all.  You all have inspired me to do things out of my norm and I appreciate that.  I was so caught up with all my albums and pictures that I never stopped to think about having fun.  And now I'm having a blast.  I hope to get my friends into this.  They would freak!!!!  Thanks everyone for your kindness and I feel so welcomed here.

Thanks so much for visiting,
Friday

3 comments:

Uniquely Ella said...

You are very welcome. Thanks for your comment on "my need for snow", I know what you mean I grew up in Chicago, but I did not drive at the time. Hope you have a white christmas.

~* steph :) *~ said...

Wow, that's awesome you got unexpected goodies in the mail :)! I have to go watch the vid now. Hope you're having a great day, Friday!!!

Live.Love.Scrap said...

wow... this is like entering a blog candy without even knowing it lol... what a warm hearted lady... and great time of year to be giving! :)