Tuesday, August 19, 2014

CCC #17 - Just Because

Hi Guys, 
Every year summer comes and goes so fast that I'm always amazed.  This year is no different.  My kids are getting prepared for school, they are doing extremely well in swimming and Mommy will finally get a break. 
The most exciting thing for me is that I hope to craft more. 

Today, I'm here to share my card for Color Creative Challenge biweekly #17.
This week's color challenge is soft green, shabby pink, and creamy yellow
and add pearls.

Here is the inspiration photo:

Here is a wonderful sponsor:  Lacy Sunshine


I chose this image from their site.  Thank you for the image. 

Now here is my card: 

For this week's challenge, I made another 5x5 card.  I colored the image with my copics (I will have the list of copics down below for you). I added pearls to the image (flowers in her hair).  I used the Recollection 110 lb. white cardstock for the base.  Layered pattern paper from Garden Party by Pebbles.  I also layered a die cut from Sizzix called Ornate Plate.  I actually cut apart the die cut to tuck behind the pattern paper.  I also added a doily behind my image from my stash.  I added some Prima Flowers (Sugar Blooms) and Want 2 Scrap pearl swirl.  In addition, I added some soft green pearls from my friend Carole.  Stamped sentiment from my Studio G stamps in Pretty in Pink from Stampin Up.  

Copic colors used:
Hair: E18, 15, 13
Bench: E39, 37, 35
Skin: E000, 00, 51, 11, R20
Outfit/Flowers In Hair: G02, 00, RV23, 13, 000
Grass:  G07, 21

Thanks everyone for stopping by today.  Please visit Color Creative Challenge blog and check out the team's amazing creations.  

Hugs, 
Tereese (Friday)

4 comments:

Nancy said...

What a beautiful inspiration photo! Your card is so pretty, Friday! That is a lovely image too! :o)

Tanvi said...

Love the softness of the yellow you have used. Awesome card as always.

Claudia's kaartjes said...

Hi,

Lovely card with a beautiful yellow tone. As always, your card is stunning.

hugs
Claudia

Pirus said...

Thanks ffor this