Sunday, June 18, 2017

Happy Father's Day 2017

Hi Everyone,

It's been a bit since my last post.  I have been creating just not posting everything.  If you want to see what I have been making please follow me on Instagram at Tfriday77.

So, I'm here to share my Father's Day Card for 2017.  It's been extremely hard this year ever since my Dads passing last October.  I had a hard time deciding if I should make him a card or not.  I know, he is not here but I felt that I had to.  It may seem crazy to some.

Here is my card for my Dad:

My Dad loves to golf in his spare time in Hawaii.  He was gone all day on Sunday.  That has to be the fondest memory I have of him.  He loved to watch golf on TV too.  I sure miss him.

I also made some other father's day cards for my Father-in-Law, Brother, and Brother-in-laws.

Here is my other card:

I love vintage.  I used an embossing folder in the background.  A Stamper's Best Car and an old Stampin Up sentiment stamp.  It came out pretty adorable.

I hope you all enjoyed my post today.  Wish every father out there a Happy Father's Day!!

Hugs,
Tereese (Friday)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...