Wednesday, May 10, 2017

May Birthday Card 2017

Hi Everyone,

Happy Wednesday!!  Happy Hump Day....  Woot Woot!!.

I'm here today with a Birthday card I made for my Mom.  She will be turning 80 this Saturday.  I will be late sending this to her as usual.  I seem to be always late on my cards.  hehe!  She has mentioned to me that she can't believe she is turning 80.  She doesn't look it.  I hope I have her problem when I'm that age.  Ha, wishful thinking.

Here is her card:

I used an image I colored a while back.  I watered color a La La Land stamped imaged called Spring Showers Marci.  I love these images.  I need to use there more and color more.  I used patterned papers from an American Craft 6x6 paper pad called Spring that I had in my stash for a while.  I had to use it.  I stamped "Happy Birthday" from an old SU stamp set on white cardstock, then punched it out with an SU oval punch matted it with more of the patterned paper.  Added a ribbon bow from my stash.

I hope my mom likes my card.  I wish I was with her to celebrate such a milestone in her life.  I also can't wait for her to come and visit in July.  She hasn't traveled in years and I can't believe she is willing after my dad's passing last October but I'm so happy she is.

Thanks everyone for stopping by my blog today.

Please come back soon as I will have more to share.  I promise.

Hugs, Tereese (Friday)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...