Wednesday, March 15, 2017

Hi guys!!

Hi everyone,  I know it's been awhile since my last post but here I am with some cards I made for a  card challenge with two gals on youtube.  They are Peggy  (jppeggy2) and Paige  (stmpgrl).  I'm sorry I haven't been posting my creations here.  I am planning to up again.  Please stop by and see if you don't watch videos.

Here are my card for march:


Ok, here are the rules.  You have to make five cards by the 15th of each month.  Peggy and Paige will decide what type of cards to make for each month.  They may even have an additional challenge.   Then post a video.  Easy right.  I have participated since January so you may want to check those videos out.

My video for these card are up.  Please check them out.

Thanks guys for stopping by.  I'll be back with crafty cards a day other things to share.

Hugs,
Tereese  (Friday)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...