Thursday, March 23, 2017

Get well card

Hi guys,

I'm back again to share a card with you all.  My hubby's mom broke her arm and needed surgery.   She is at home recovering.  My kids and I are making her cards to make her feel better.

Here is my card:


It's a pinterest inspired card.  I used an o.do paper from Glitz.  Not sure if they are still in business.  I used the Joyous Noel.  I know it's a Christmas paper pack but it really didn't have papers that only could be used for that so I ran with it.  I think it looks fab.  What do you think?

Thanks everyone for stopping by.  Have a great Thursday!, 

Hugs,
Tereese  (Friday)

1 comment:

DaileyScrapper said...

You did a great job with the paper. I hope your mother in law has a quick recovery.
I'm sure the cards will brighten her day.
Hugs.
Yvette

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...