Sunday, June 19, 2016

Father's Day 2016

Hi Everyone,

Happy Father's Day to all the wonderful Dads out there!!  I am here to share my cards for Father's Day I had to make early due to my move. 

Here it is:

I found an idea off of Pinterest that I really liked and I got to use my "Mr. Fix It" dies from Diemond Dies.  I have done these type of side step cards before but I had to make this for the Dads in my life. 

I hope you all like them.

This will be my last post for awhile.  We will be moving in a few weeks and I will be packing up my craft stuff to be moved.  I will be back to share more creations in my new room. Yay!!

Thanks everyone for stopping by today.

Please come back in a couple of months to see a tour of my new room.

Big Hugs,
Tereese S. (Friday)

1 comment:

DaileyScrapper said...

Those are pretty cool!! I bet they loved them.
I'm so excited for you! Can't wait to see the tour.
hugs,
Yvette

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...