Friday, May 6, 2016

Spending Freeze Challenge

Hi Everyone,

Yeap, you are not seeing things.  I'm on a spending freeze this month.  I'm joining in on Cindy's Challenge from Cindy4kiddos on Youtube.  I really need to stop spending seriously.  So, I thought this would be a great way to use my stash and share some projects.  This way I'm forced to make something and share on Youtube and here on my blog (which I have neglected for some time).  We will also be doing a Youtube hop on May 14th.  Please stop by and hop along.  I will have more info next week.

Cindy has sent us some weekly prompts to help us create projects for this challenge.  This week is Black/White and wood veneers.

Here is my project for this week:

It's an A2 size card (110 lb Recollection Blk cardstock).  I used Authentic Pattern Paper called Irresistible.  Veneers are the polaroid and "hi".  I used flowers and bling from my stash.  Added a bow that I made with my two fingers.  I colored a mini gorjuss girl stamp with my copics.  I painted the veneers with FolkArt Metalic Sequin Black Acrylic paint and Joann's white Acrylic paint.

I love how this card turned out.

Thanks everyone for stopping by today.  I will be back another project next week.

Hugs, Tereese (Friday)

1 comment:

DaileyScrapper said...

So stinking cute. I just love it!!
hugs,
Yvette

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...