Sunday, May 8, 2016

Happy Mother's Day

Hi Everyone,

I'm here today to wish everyone a Happy Mother's Day!!
I have been working on my cards for a couple of weeks.  I don't know why that is.  It takes me so long to create and put things together.  I have a feeling it's because I don't have a craft room to call my own.  Well, that's the reason I'm going with. LOL!!

Here is my Mother's Day Card for family and friends:


This is a 5x5 easel card.  I got this idea on Pinterest.  It wasn't bad to create than I had thought.  I used Recollection 110lb white cardstock for my base.  I used some Shimmer Bazzil cardstock and also Crate Paper - Flutter, that I bought at AcMoore.  I punched out some Martha Stewart butterflies and I die cut some Memory Box and Sizzix butterflies as well.  The circle was die cut out with the Diemond Dies Nesting Circle set.  I added some flatback pearls from my stash.  The sentiment is from an Inkadinkado stamp set called Happy Days.  I inked up my stamp with SU Retired Sage Shadow color ink.

I hope you all like my newest card.  It was fun to make and I hope the mother's in my life like them too.

Thanks for stopping by today.  Enjoy your day because you deserve it.

Hugs, Tereese (Friday)

2 comments:

Nancy said...

It's absolutely gorgeous, Friday! I love it!
Happy Mother's Day to you! :o)

DaileyScrapper said...

So beautiful. I love mine <3
I hope you had a fabulous mother's day.
hugs, Yvette

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...