Saturday, December 26, 2015

December Birthday Card 2015

Hi everyone!

I hope everyone had an enjoyable and festive holiday.  We sure did.  Gifts and family time galore.  I got a new stamp for Christmas and I absolutely love it.  It came in handy for a birthday card I had to make for my hubby's niece birthday.

I hope you all like...

It's from La La Land Crafts.  It's called Mixed Media Marci with Bear hat.  I thought this one was simply adorable.  I tend to like the mixed media dolls than the others.  They are simply to cute ... in my opinion.  I made a 5-1/2 x 5-1/2 card because of this stamp.  I also made a round shaker.  I love how it turned out.

Thanks everyone for stopping by today.

Please let me know what you think.

Hugs,
Tereese S. (Friday)

1 comment:

Nancy said...

It's a beautiful card, Friday! I love the colors you used. The stamp is super cute! I'm glad to hear you had a fun holiday! I wish you all the best for 2016! :o)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...