Tuesday, December 22, 2015

Christmas Card 2015

Hi all,

I'm so sorry for not posting as much lately.  I haven't been creative since Halloween.  I hope to be more creative in the new year 2016.  It's been a tragic year for my Hubby's family.  So, I haven't been in the crafty nor festive mood.  They will all be dearly missed so I founded it in myself to create a Christmas Card for family and friends this year.

I hope you all like it.


I saw a similar card on Pinterest.  The only thing it had a trio of trees.  I needed a different die to accomplish it so I settled for just one tree.  I really love how this turned out.

I really want to get back into coloring images again.  Please come back to see a birthday card I will make using a new La La Land Mixed Media Marci stamp.

Have a great week and a fabulous Holiday Season.

Big Hugs, Tereese (Friday)

2 comments:

(AJ) ArtJypsy said...

These are beautifully done cards. Love the single tree and the polka dots.

Nancy said...

Beautiful cards, Friday! I'm so happy to hear that you'll be posting more again! 2016 will be full of joy and blessings for both of us! We'll put all the sadness behind us! Have a very Merry Christmas! :o)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...