Friday, August 21, 2015

Simple Birthday Card

Hi Everyone,

Is everyone keeping cool?  This summer has been quit humid here in the East Coast.  We have been cooling off by going to the pool and eating frozen yogurt.  Yum!  I can't believe this summer is almost over and back to school for the kiddos.  I have mixed feelings about it.

Anyway, here is another Birthday card for the month of August.  I have 5 in total.  I hope to make two more to finish this month.

Here is a simple card I made for a dear friend:


This is an A2 size card (4-1/4 x 5-1/2) black 110lb cardstock from Michaels.  I used papers from Darice called Embellish by Dena.  The sentiments are from TPC Studios called Sentiments.  I bought that set from my AcMoore.  I used ribbon, flower and lace from my stash.  I need to get more of that dainty lace.  Love using it.

I hope you all like this card.  It was fun creating it.

Thanks everyone for stopping by.  I hope you come back soon.

Hugs,
Tereese S.

3 comments:

Pop's Cards said...

This is so pretty sweetie I love your colours ♥ Pops

DaileyScrapper said...

Great card Fiday. :-) I have to pick up some black 110lb card stock. I only have it in white.
Hugs,
Yvette

Nancy said...

This is a beautiful card, Friday! It's been ages since I've stopped by...sorry about that! Are you not posting anymore? Or have you just been too busy lately?
Thanks so much for your sweet comment on my blog! I've missed you! :o)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...