Friday, August 7, 2015

21 Birthday Card

Yeah, I made a card.

Hi Everyone,
Today I wanted to share a card I made for my Hubby's Niece who is turning 21.  Wow, 21 is such a milestone in a person life.  She has grown up to a lovely young lady and I wish her all the best that life has to offer.  This card is a Pinterest inspired card.  I always go there to get inspire to make a card.

Here it is:


When I saw this on Pinterest, I knew I wanted to make it.  I used my embossing folders for the background.  Thickers for the number.  Punches (scallop circle) and Diemond Dies for the circle and lastly, MFT bow die.  Sequins from my stash.

I wish I was turning 21, um wait no not really.  Hehe!!

Here is my card for this week.  I will be back for another birthday card next week.

Thanks so much for stopping by today.

Hugs,
Tereese S.

2 comments:

DaileyScrapper said...

Great card. I also go to Pinterest for inspiration. Oh to be 21! So many things I would do differently. Lol. Happy Birthday to your niece.
TFS
Yvette

Claudia Rogier said...

Hi,

Gorgous card.

hugs
Claudia

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...