Friday, July 3, 2015

July Birthday Cards

Hi Everyone,

We are currently in Boston enjoying our vacation with family.  It was a long drive but always worth the trip. The kids truly enjoy their time with grandparents and cousins. I wanted to share some cards I created just before we left and on time for once. hehe!!  Here they are:

Card 1
This is DIY Side Step Card (A2 size).  I follow a tutorial on Youtube.  Love how it turned out.  I covered the front with pattern paper from American Craft - Cut & Paste by Amy Tangerine.  I cut out a Ice Pop from Old Sizzix Yellow Original Die colored cardstock.  I stamped out a Sisters Stamps image named Leilani and colored her with my Copics.  She is so sweet.  I also stamped out a sentiment from a Stampin Up Set called Teeny Tiny Wishes.  Added some bling from my stash.

Card 2
This card is a 5x5, 110 lb. White Recollection cardstock base.  I covered the card with pattern paper from my stash.  I fussy cut out the banners, cupcakes and bingo cards from the paper pad.  

These cards are simple but FUN!  I hope you all like them.  

Thanks for stopping by today.  Have an Awesome and safe 4th tomorrow. 

Hugs, 
Tereese

2 comments:

Claudia Rogier said...

Hi,

Very nice card.

hugs
Claudia

DaileyScrapper said...

Cute cards. You know, I've never done a step card.
Maybe you can show me when we meet next time. :-)
Yvette

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...