Thursday, July 23, 2015

A Strawberry Birthday

Hi Everyone,
I can't seem to get back to creating cards again.  This one today took me forever to complete.  I had the idea but no motivation to get everything out to create it.  I still have more cards to make and I hope they won't be late like this one.  So Bad!!

So here is my belated Birthday card:

I haven't done an easel card in a long time but I have to say it came out pretty cute.  I wanted the jar to be a shaker but it didn't turn out that way.  I used acetate instead of using my fuse.  It's ok though it still turned out.

Thanks everyone for stopping by today.  I hope to be back soon with another birthday card.

Hugs,
Tereese S.  (Friday)

1 comment:

DaileyScrapper said...

Love it. And you used the jar stamp that we got at the convention.
I like the strawberries.
Yvette

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...