Tuesday, June 30, 2015

July 4th Cards

Hi Everyone,

Summer is here and I'm already stressed.  Packing to go to Boston, making July 4th cards and birthday cards, cleaning the house.  Uggg!!

Kids are out of school and they already had their first week of camp.  One went to Baking Camp (my daughter) and the other went to Lego Camp (my son).  They both had a blast and would do it again next year.  I had an extra week to get prepared but no I'm still swamped.  

Today, I'm hear to share my July 4th cards with you all.  I'm trying to use what I have and not spending anything.  I only had to get solid cardstock.  Let me know what you all think.


This is an A2 size card base.  Layered with blue and red cardstock.  I embossed the red with a Cuttlebug embossing folder called Stars.  I used a stamp set from Cloud 9 called Stamped America. I then punched out my Fireworks with my 2" Scallop Circle Punch.   I also used a Studio G Stamp for the sentiment.  Added some sponging and sequins.  That's my card.

Quick and easy for my family and friends.

I hope you all like it.

Have a great week and 4th.

Hugs,
Tereese S.  

1 comment:

DaileyScrapper said...

Very cute 4th of July cards.
HOpe you had a great 4th.
Yvette

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...