Thursday, June 4, 2015

Birthday Cards

Hi Everyone,
Do you remember me?  It's been so long and I sure miss posting. I really miss creating cards.   I haven't been creating much just here and there.  Nothing too exciting.  I did make a shaker card for my great nephew but haven't had the time post it.  So, today I have a couple cards I want to share.  Finally right?  I was inspired by Muriel aka Mscoperscoop on Youtube.  She had made a card with the Bramble Rose paper pad from MME.  I thought "Hey, I have that in my stash and I need to use it."

Here they are:


I hope you all like them.  I didn't like this paper pad at first but now I wish I got more pads.  :D

Thanks everyone for stopping by today.  I hope to be back with more cards to share.

Hugs,
Tereese S.

3 comments:

Claudia Rogier said...

Hi,

Very nice.

hugs
Claudia

Pop's Cards said...

Morning sweetie, I am loving your gorgeous creations today :0))

DaileyScrapper said...

These are just beautiful. I love them both. This paper pad happens to be one of favorites. I think you just inspired me to pull it out. What's left of it that is. LOL
hugs,
Yvette

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...