Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Pua's Birthday Card 2015

Hi Everyone,

Long time no see.  I have to say I have no excuse for you all but I admit I have been busy with my kitchen.  I will leave at that.  LOL!

Today, I finally found some mojo to make a birthday card for my niece in California.   And because her middle name is Napualani and we nickname her "Pua".  I was lucky enough to have won this stamp from Sister Stamps.   I didn't win it on their blog but I did win on Linda's Youtube video.  I was so excited that I rushed out and bought "Kaleo" at Hanko Designs.   I buy my Sister Stamps from them all the time because they offer free shipping.  No lie!!

So, here is my card I created for my niece.

She is so adorable and looks so much like my niece at a young age.  She use to dance the hula just like me.  Yeap, I know how to dance the Hula.  I can't promise you a performance now but I know the basic steps.  hehe!!

I really miss Hawaii so much.  It will always be my home no matter where I live currently.

So let me wish you all a Happy Spring and much ALOHA from Virginia.

Mahalo,
Tereese S.

5 comments:

Nancy said...

Your blog looks so pretty, Friday! I like the Spring design!
What a wonderful card you made. My goodness...that image is just too sweet!
It's great to see a new project from you, my friend! Perhaps you're on a roll and can keep the mojo momentum going! :o)

Claudia Rogier said...

gorgous card.

hugs
Claudia

DaileyScrapper said...

Now this is so sweet. So you can dance the Hula! hehehe. I think it's a beautiful dance. Hope your niece had a great birthday. :-)
hugs,
Yvette

Pop's Cards said...

Hi sweetie, this is just so gorgeous, hugs Pops x x x

Nancy said...

I think it must be time to see a new project from you, my friend! Thanks so much for stopping by my blog! It was great to see a new comment from you! :o)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...