Thursday, February 5, 2015

Happy Birthday 2015

Hello Everyone,

Today, I'm here to quickly share a masculine birthday card for my hubby's nephew.  To me, it's hard to make a card for a male.  He is much older and I don't think he will like a robot or cutsie image on the front like a kid.  So, I struggle every time.  It never fails but I always seem to pull it off.   I hope he likes it.

Here is my card:

Im trying to use my metal pieces I bought from Monica.  I used papers from 7gypsies - Off the Wall.  Love this paper.  I always go back to use these papers for masculine cards.  I also use some papers from DCWV - Timesless Stack and also from Colorbok - Rustic Earth Tones.   Inside of the card I layered another blue pattern paper and another layer for the DCWV paper.   The sentiment stamp is fom AcMoore red rubber stamp.

I hope you all enjoyed this simple masculine card I have made.  I hope to create more soon.

Thanks for stopping by today.

Hugs,
Tereese

3 comments:

Pop's Cards said...

Good morning sweetie, I just love your creation today, big hugs Pops x

SarahGeorge said...

Hello dear Teresse!
Just sent you an email :) Received your package:) So sweet of you... Than you so much!!
You did a great job in creating this masculine card. So beautiful it is!
Hugs
Sarah

Scrappin4MyBoys said...

Woohoo! Glad to see you using metal girl!!! Cute card :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...