Friday, February 27, 2015

February Birthday Cards

Hi Guys,

I have been away for a bit because (1) I had no Mojo and (2) life has been extremely busy with me and my family.  I will be popping in and out, here and there for awhile until things cool off.  So don't be concern.  I wlll be back.

Today, I'm here to share two birthday cards for my Hubby's family.  I had to make some cards and found some mojo to create.  I had a blast creating these cards.  They were fun.  It always takes a deadline to fire some motivation in me.  hehe!!

Check them out.


This is a flip it card.  I used paper from American Craft and Crate Paper. 

I hope you all like my recent creations.  I have been playing around with my new Prima dolls.  I want to try to color them with watercolor pencils.  I just bought some at my local AcMoore.  I do want the Prima water colors but that will have to wait.  

Thanks everyone for stopping by.  Please let me know what you all think. 

Have a fantastic Friday and weekend.  

Hugs, 
Tereese S. 

4 comments:

Claudia Rogier said...

Hi,

Both of youre card a gorgous. Very nice.

hugs
Claudia

DaileyScrapper said...

Great cards. I like them both. I should had taken notes when you showed me how to make a flip card lol.
Hugs
Yvette

Pop's Cards said...

I love your creations today, gorgeous work sweetie, hugs Pops x

Nancy said...

I've missed you, Friday! What a fun new blog design you have! :o)
Your cards are both wonderful! The papers used on both are so bold and bright! Flip it cards are so fun! :o)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...