Tuesday, January 6, 2015

CCC #27 - Hello

Hi my crafty friends,

Well, we are in our first week of 2015... Happy New Year!! My kids are back to school and our household is back to normal.  Decorations have been brought down and put away in our storage unit.  I can't wait for spring already.  Hehe!!

Hello and welcome to our very first Creative Colors Challenge in the year 2015!  This challenge is pretty special as we also are celebrating our “First Anniversary”.......yay!!!  We would like to thank each and every one of  you that took the time to check us out and play along, without you it would not be the same!!  So, as a little thank you to all of you, we are having a little Blog Hop and you have the opportunity to win some prizes along the way, how cool is that?  :D

Some of us girls are offering a small prize along the way and there are a few prizes to be won on the Creative Colors Blog as well. All we are asking is that you are a subscriber to each of the designers and the Creative Colors Challenge Blog and leave a sweet comment on each of the Blogs and then tell us that you did so on the CCC Blog, pretty easy!

We are playing our challenge as usual and you'll have two weeks to play along, but for the Blog Hop you will have to leave all your comments by Saturday, 10. January 2015, 6:00 PM Eastern Time. 

The color combo is Pink - Blue - White and use Flowers and Sentiment.

Here is our inspiration photo:















Our wonderful sponsor is Robyn's Fetish shop.
This image was offered and I chose is:




















Although my card is not a valentine card.  It is certainly a sweet card.
Here is my card.



















This card is a 5x5 base card from Recollections 110 lb. white cardstock.  I used papers from My Minds Eye.  The image I printed three times.  I colored and layered the images on top of each other for a more dimensional look. I added flowers from my stash.  Cut out my sentiment with Lawn Fawn Word die "Hello" out of two pattern papers from the collection.  Lastly added some pink glitter to the birds and flowers.

If you haven't come from Tanvi and started with me, please start from the beginning with Archana's blog and hop to everyone's blog.

Here are the DT List to hop to:
Archana
Claudia
Kim
Martha
Neha
Sabrina
Tanvi
Tereese (that's me)

**  I have a little surprize to giveaway.  All you have to do is hop to everyone's blog and leave a comment.  Second, You must be a follower on my blog.  Lastly, please comment on my blog. Simple right...  I will do a random dot org to chose a winner on Saturday, 10th.  ** 

I hope you all join us and play.

Thank you guys for stopping by today.  I hope you all enjoyed Creative Colour's 1 Year Anniversary Blog Hop.  Good Luck.

Have a great week in the new year.

Hugs, Tereese S.


15 comments:

Sabrina Jackson said...

Tereese, my sweet friend, I am blown away by your absolutely stunning card! Can I just say <3 <3 <3 Hugs, Sabrina

Lisa said...

What a beautiful card!! The image is so sweet!! Love the flowers!! I'm happy to be a new follower!! Have a great day :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts
indymermaid(at)gmail(dot)com

Martha Lucia Gomez said...

Tereese I love your card and all the details. A big hug!

M. Pilar said...

I love your card. It's so sweet!

Kimmie Kay N said...

Very bright and cheery card Tereese, love it! Hugs!

Suchi said...

Loved the card!! Thanks for the Blog hop contest!
Cheers!
Suchi
Suchizcardstock.blogspot.com

Lisbeth van den heuvel said...

hi
You're card is stunning. Love it.
grts lisbeth

Neha Upreti said...

Gorgeous card Tereese!!! loved how you have used digi image!!!!

Claudia Rogier said...

Hoi,

Wauw, gorgous card. Love it.

hugs
Claudia

(AJ) ArtJypsy said...

Beautiful card. Love the way you added the flowers to add dimension on the digital image.

Shalu said...

BeUtiful card ...lliked the colors u added to the digi....fantastic...thanks for this blog hop..joining you..!!

SarahGeorge said...

Hi Tereese
Nice to meet you through this hop :) Just became your newest follower. Your card is very sweet :) Love all those gorgeous flowers :)

DaileyScrapper said...

Beautiful card Friday. Look great!
Yvette

Nancy Carroll said...

Adorable image, love your coloring. Awesome embellishments!

Pia S said...

This is lovely. I especially love the dimension you've given the image, it's beautiful!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...