Thursday, December 18, 2014

JOY 2014

Hi my crafty friends, 
I thought I would share my Christmas cards with you all.  I can't believe it's almost Christmas already.  Are you done shopping?  I'm not - not even close.  
We me being sick I haven't had much time or the well to fight the crowds.  I did manage to get my card done for Archana's blog and also my Christmas cards this year. 
I so wish I had my own room to create in.  I hope to get one real soon. 

Anyway, here is my card for 2014.


I used 110 lb cardstock white from Michaels for my A2 size base.  I used red and vellum paper from my stash.  I embossed the vellum with my snowflake embossing folder from Darice.  I bought a bunch of those star tags from Target.  Cut out joy from my cardstock with my new Lawn Fawn JOY die.  Lastly, I added some sequins to the embossing snowflakes.  Viola!!  

I love it.  It was so easy to make and I love that die cut.  

I want to wish everyone a Happy and Merry Christmas and Safe and Prosperous New Year. 

Next year I hope to create more like I do every year.  :D

Big Hugs, 
Tereese (Friday)

3 comments:

Nancy said...

Your cards are beautiful, Friday! I'm sorry to hear that you've been sick but glad that you're on the mend!
Can you believe I haven't sent out one single Christmas card? It's a different kind of year for me but I guess there's always next year! :o)

Claudia Rogier said...

Very nice.

hugs
Claudia

DaileyScrapper said...

These are sooooo cute. I got mine and I love it. You are always so good about sending them. I am so bad at it. I didn't sent any this year. I know, bad me!!! lol
Merry Christmas my sweet friend.
Yvette

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...