Friday, December 26, 2014

December Birthday Card

Hi Crafty Friends,

Wow, I can't believe the Christmas festivities are over.  I am glad though.  Whew, it was a bit stressful.  The kids made out like bandits.  They usually do.   I hope you all had a great day with family and friends this season.

As this year (2014) is coming to a close, I have one last card to share before 2015.  My hubby's niece has a birthday after Christmas and I always make a card for her and add another gift card for her.

Here is what I created.















I finally used one of my Gorjuss Girl stamps called Toadstools.  I haven't used that stamp since I bought her.  I paper pieced her outfit, shoes and hat.  I used pattern paper from an old My Minds Eye 6x6 stack called Everyday Flair.  Then I used my copics to color her hair and skin, which I need more practice.  I haven't been colored images in awhile.  I used my circle dies from Diamond Dies.  I love this set because there are some many sizes to chose from.  I embossed the white circle with my Happy Birthday folder.  Another thing I haven't used in a long time. hehe!!

This year has gone so fast that I feel I haven't really did much crafting.  So next year will be a lot different.  Next year, I feel there will be a lot more changes for me.  I have a lot of goals to achieve as well.  This will be last post for 2014.

See you all in 2015 with more creations.

Hugs,
Tereese S.

4 comments:

Claudia Rogier said...

Hi,

Great card.

hugs
Claudia

Pop's Cards said...

Good morning sweetie, this is just gorgeous, hugs Pops x x x

DaileyScrapper said...

Now you know I love this card right? LOL. I do :-)
hugs,
Yvette

Nancy said...

I don't know how I missed this one, Friday! I love it! It's a wonderful design and your paper piecing is fabulous! :o)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...