Tuesday, December 16, 2014

CCC #26

Hi Everyone, 
I'm here today to share a card I made for Creative Color Challenge
I have been under the weather and I didn't know if I would get a moment to make something for this challenge.  And I did.  Whew! 

This week we had to use the colors Vintage Green, Deep Red and Winter White
We also had to use Glitter. 

Here is our inspiration photo.


Here is our wonderful sponsor this week! Here is the link.
I chose Ornament Galore on their site (No. K655)



And here is my card for this week.  

This was a fun card to create.  I love Christmas and this card put me into the mood.  I used a 6x6 red cardstock base size card.  I also used pattern paper from Authentic Paper.  Colored my image with my copics and added some glitter to the ornaments.  I also added some glitter the pine branches that I cut with my Diemond Dies.  Lastly, I used some red sequins, white flowers, and ribbon from my stash.  

Love it and I hope you all do too. 

Have a great day to you all.  Please stop by Creative Color Challenge blog to see my fellow team members creations for inspiration.  

Thanks for stopping by and come back soon with my Christmas card 2014. 

Hugs, 
Tereese S. (Friday)

5 comments:

Sabrina Jackson said...

Terese, my sweet friend, your card is absolutely stunning! I can't believe you've created such a masterpiece being sick! I hope and pray you are feeling better soon! I wish you and your family a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! Hugs, Sabrina

Claudia Rogier said...

Hi,

Wauw, what a gorgous card. And you maked it when youre were sick. Wauw? Stunning.

hugs
Claudia

Kimmie Kay N said...

Tereese, your card is beautiful, love it! Merry Christmas!

Tanvi Shah said...

Awesome selection of the pattern paper to coordinate with the stamp!

DaileyScrapper said...

Wow! Your colors are perfect. I love your card.
Yvette

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...