Tuesday, December 2, 2014

CCC #25 - Merry & Bright

Hi Everyone, 
I'm at it again with another challenge at Creative Color's Blog.  I can't explain how challenging it is for me each time I create a card for Archana's blog and I love it. 
I absolutely love the images we are given.  They are always so much fum to color and creative with. 

This week we are to use this picture for inspiration:
Holiday Green, Holiday Red and Golden plus Embossing

Here is our wonderful sponsor:  Robyn's Fetish

I used "Putting up the Tree" image.


My card creation:

Its a 5-1/2 x 5-1/2 card.  Bigger size than I'm used to but I love it.  I used the pattern paper from Crate Paper - Bundled Up.  I used the Label 1 Spellbinders die.  I colored the image with my copics. (If you want a list of colors, just let me know).  I used my new die from Tim Holtz called Holiday Words; Script.  I added some sequins and ribbon from my stash.  I added some snow tex and glitter to the tree as my embossing element. 

I hope you all like my first Holiday card this year. 

Have a week.  Please stop by Creative Color Challenge to enter.  Also please stop by my fellow design team members for inspiration as well.  

Thanks for stopping by today. 

Hugs, 
Tereese S.  (Friday)

5 comments:

Tanvi Shah said...

Tereese this image is so adorable & you have done a fabulous job with it! Hugs.

Nancy said...

What a sweet image! You've made a fabulous and fun card! :o)

Claudia Rogier said...

Hi Tereese,

Youre card is stunning. Love it.

hugs
Claudia

Pop's Cards said...

Good morning sweetie, this is really super gorgeous, huggles Pops x x x

DaileyScrapper said...

The snow tex is perfect. How stinking cute. Love it!
Yvette

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...