Tuesday, November 11, 2014

CCC #23 - Smile

Hi Friends, 
How was your Halloween festivities?  We had a great time!
Last week, was extremely busy.  I didn't have much time to craft.  I had to get supplies for my daughter's Girl Scout Jewelry Badge.  I will share a picture of what we made.

I'm here to share another challenge from Creative Color Blog.  
This week's colors are Yellow, Green and Brown plus more than two layers.

Here is our inspiration picture:

This week's Sponsor is Sami Stamps:

Here is the digi stamp I chose:
It's called Bird on my Toes.  

My card:

What do you think?  

Thanks everyone for stopping by today.  Have a great week.

Please hurry to enter in this week's challenge, it will only run for only a week.  Sorry for the late notice. 

Hugs, 
Tereese S.  

10 comments:

Tanvi Shah said...

Lovely card Tereese! Perfect coloring!

Claudia Rogier said...

Hi,

Great card. Love youre coloring.

hugs
Claudia

Archana Joshi said...

How lovely your card is. Love the image and your coloring. All the details are so pretty. TFS.
Hugs

Nancy said...

Wow, Friday! Your card is fantastic! You can definitely see the influence of the inspiration photo!
That photo is great...sunflowers are my favorite! :o)

Kimmie Kay N said...

Perfect card, I love the image you chose!

Samantha Siemers Ratliff said...

Love all the embellishments!

I have displayed your card again on the Sami Stamps blog and facebook page! =) Wonderful card!

Sami Stamps is also having an "Anything Goes" challenge if you want to enter!

Sabrina Jackson said...

Tereese, my fiend, you never cease to amaze me with your gorgeous cards! Sorry I am late leaving you a comment! Hugs, SAbrina

DaileyScrapper said...

Well I think it beautiful. LOL
I love the way you color. Love it girlie!!
Yvette

Ruza Rebel said...

Gorgeous card! Absolutely love your coloring and how you used the inspiration for card! Thank you for joining our Anything Goes Challenge at Sami Stamps.
Ruza ~ SS-Designer
Ruza's Craft Corner

Emily Lauritzen said...

Absolutely gorgeous creation! Fabulous soft color combo!
Thanks so much for joining us at Sami Stamps!!
<3 Emily L.-DT

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...