Thursday, November 13, 2014

Jewelry Making

Hi Guys, 
I'm here today to share what I prepared for last Friday at my Daughter's girl scout troop.
If you follow me on Instagram and/or Facebook you already saw.

Here is a picture:

I found this idea on Pinterest.  I <3 and="" beads.="" beads="" bling="" but="" buy="" case.="" depot="" did="" dimensional="" don="" ender="" extra="" floral="" from="" had="" home="" i="" in="" just="" letter="" magic="" mod="" most="" nbsp="" of="" p="" pinterest="" podge.="" some="" t="" the="" to="" washers="" wire="" you="">

My daughter had chosen another way of decorating the washers (I don't have a picture of it) which was painting different color nail polish on the washer.  Some girls did that and added some beads and bling to them with the magic.  It was pretty amazing what these girls came up with.  It was alot of work but tons of fun including me.  

I hope you all are having a great hump day!  Life doesn't slow down in my house.  

Hugs, 
Tereese (Friday)

1 comment:

DaileyScrapper said...

OMG I bet they had a great time. Cute, very cute!!
Yvette

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...